11 April 2019

Last

"Please, you know me better than anyone!"

"No, she's not real! Help me!"

I stared at the two identical blondes grappling before me. Shifting my sweaty grip on the gun, I prayed I was right and shot the left one - Bang! Bang! Bang! - twice in the chest and once in the head. The body hit the floor and quickly lost its humanity, dissolving into a puddle of white goo.

"Thanks god," I breathed in relief. "That was the last one. It's over."

Kate smiled and reached for me, easily crushing my hand along with the gun. Her features melted into the faceless visage of a Duplicate.

"Yeah, it's over. But you are the last one, love." she said as I lost consciousness.
 

 
This should have been a post about roleplaying, but I've written this tiny story above and then forgot to make any notes on what the rest of the post should be about. Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment