Nothing new from me, but here is what other people have made for the Quarter-Hour of Writing challenge:
- Archon's Court has sufficiently analysed curses.
- Archon's March serves us some spicy treasures.
- Haruspex's Hovel wrote a poem about tattoos.
- Numbers Aren't Real discusses convergent timelines.
- Remixes & Revelations has made a whole load of posts!
- Spiceomancy has some dangerous tea time.
- The Orc Rehabilitation Commission discusses inscrutable Laws.
- Throne of Salt did two in one, metals and animals.
|Picture for the picture god!|