22 December 2019

Two Dreams

I had really weird dreams these past few days. Here are two that make at lest some sort of sense when put to words.
 
 
I'm working at the Ministry of Thought, except not in an office. There are offices somewhere above in the huge building, but here is a factory hall. I'm standing by a conveyor belt with a clipboard in hand, controlling the brains that go past me, disposing of those faulty or inferior. The brains will be indoctrinated and then implanted into their adult bodies manufactured at the Ministry of Health. All people nowadays have a hinge in their skull for regular thought scans and knowledge updates.
 
 
I'm standing in a field of corn, wearing a spacesuit. There is a cosy wooden farm house behind me, complete with a small lawn and children playing with a dog, except it's all enclosed in an atmospheric dome with a grey expanse all around, the corn growing right from the dusty earth. I'm a farmer on the Moon, with vast fields of vacuum corn, selling my produce on the nearby spaceport where it's taken back to the starving Earth.

On an unrelated note, this is my 100th post!

3 comments:

  1. You sound like you're in danger of getting lost in the Land of Dreams. Take this, it'll keep you safe.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I turn to a vampire any time i want to. i become a vampire because of how people treat me, this world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. at the snack of my finger things are made happened. am now a powerful man and no one step on me without an apology goes free. i turn to human being also at any time i want to. and am one of the most dreaded man in my country. i become a vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a vampire kingdom by given me their email. if you want to become a powerful vampire kindly contact the vampire kingdom on their email jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How convenient that the vampire kingdom has an email.

      Delete